REBUILD/REGALVANIZING EXISTING TRAILERS
Here at Peninsula marine, we specialize in rebuilding old/rusted boat trailers.
The process of this includes
- sand blasting existing metal parts of trailer
- Fresh hot dip re-galve of all metal parts of the trailer
- new lights (if needed)
- new light cables/plug
- engineering to repair structural damage caused by rust (if needed)
- new rollers/skids (if needed)
- new copper hydraulic break lines (if any)
We also work closely alongside local engineering firms to modify second-hand trailers to fit different boats.
The extent of a trailer rebuild is discussed upon by one of our many experienced technicans, and trailer owner. So for a quote on your trailer needs please enquire bellow.